On Sept. 30, Hancock County has a chance to come together to support organizations that provide vital services to individuals and families in the community. We are thrilled to be part of Match Day!
Match Day is a unique stop on the Community Foundation’s 30th Anniversary Thank You Tour:
• ALL community gifts will be endowed and proportionally matched with HCCF’s pool of $150,000.
• No administrative fees will be charged on Match Day gifts.
• 60% of HCCF’s match will grow endowment funds.
• 40% of HCCF’s match will be granted for immediate use.
If you love the Kenneth Butler Memorial Soup Kitchen, please show your support by donating. You can make a gift in one or all the following ways:
• Online at giveHCgrowHC.org from Sept. 30 at 4 p.m. – Oct. 1 at 10 p.m.
• In-person at 971 W US 40, Greenfield (cash, check, or credit card accepted) from Sept. 30 at
4 p.m. – Oct. 1 at 10 p.m.
• Stock gifts executed on Sept. 30. Contact us for more information!
• IRA Required Minimum Distributions must be executed or received on Sept. 30 or Oct. 1.
• Gifts received via mail will only be accepted if post-marked on Sept. 30 or Oct. 1.
• Gifts can be mailed to 312 E Main St., Greenfield, IN 46140.
Find out more by visiting giveHCgrowHC.org and mark your calendar for September 30!
Don’t miss the Match Day BASH! Sat., Oct. 1 from 5 – 10 p.m. featuring food trucks and LIVE entertainment!
Thank you for your support!